What's new

Could not get any replies in accessories.

Bluering

Reaction score
Bluetooth Wireless Headset
I have tried 3 of those Bluetooth wireless headsets: a generic brand, a Nokia and a Jabra, all 3 were able to pair well and could receive calls, but when I play the radio or music on my iphone, the sounds do not come through the headset, does that mean those one ear headset cannot transmit music or radio from the phone? The Nokia headset was able to tranmit music and radio from a Nokia phone but not from the iphone 4. Is it some blockage practice by apple?

sorry no one is helping but I personally can't help. I only use my Bluetooth for driving. my Bluetooth is a jawbone 2 but I'll try it for you when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

sorry no one is helping but I personally can't help. I only use my Bluetooth for driving. my Bluetooth is a jawbone 2 but I'll try it for you when I get home.

Thanks for giving it a go. I like to listen to overseas radio on my phone and it would be nice if the iphone would transmit to the (one ear) bluetooth headset, likewise I won't have to use the hearphone with a long cord attached to the iphone in my pocket.

Thanks for giving it a go. I like to listen to overseas radio on my phone and it would be nice if the iphone would transmit to the (one ear) bluetooth headset, likewise I won't have to use the hearphone with a long cord attached to the iphone in my pocket.

Some time when one posts any thing from Australia there is always a delay with USA. I call it time warp lol. So relax have a Fosters enjoy our 5 day weekend with Easter and Anzac day and relax......

The answer is not all Bluetooth head sets etc support the iPhone. I use a parrot 9200 mind boggling in car unit that has worked for me for more than 2 years. Solutions are available just wait for the answers. As Easter has just begun in USA "..Colin from Brisbane , aus