What's new

Could not fetch content, sorry..text message?

iDroppedAndroid

Reaction score
None else get these text messages? I get them at least 5 times everyday. Sometimes as many as 10. I can't figure out why I keep getting them. The number it comes from is 934-3. Any ideas? Thanks all.

Sent from my themed and tweaked iPhone 4

You gave your phone number to some website for whatever reason? And they try to send you SMS but they cannot be read on an iPhone perhaps?

Weird.

These unwanted text messages are costly -- to some. My family does not have an ATT text messaging plan -- we rely on a free texting app (TextNow + Voice) that works GREAT!! And again, free. Nevertheless, some jerks do call my real ATT number at 20 cents a pop. Jerks.

I'm on an unlimited text plan so no worries there but it's annoying as hell. It started not long after I got this phone, maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago. I remember it starting right after I started using iMessage with my wife. I'm sure that's just a coincidence, just saying that's about when it started and she got her iPhone about a week after me. I haven't given my number out online or anything, but I've been getting A TON of bill collector calls for whoever had this number before. I may just change my number but that sucks.

Sent from my themed and tweaked iPhone 4