What's new

Could a jailbreak ios7 be possible already?

I think if the jailbreak is available, Apple will definitely announce it. :)

Jailbreaking is independent of Apple as Apple do not allow for root access/source to their iOS and OSX. Jailbreaks are developed by hackers that relieve that having a device free of the restraints of Apple's default entities. When a jailbreak is released, Apple would actually put their effort into patching the vulnerabilities that were used to implement the jailbreak

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Is it possible install a jailbreak on iphone 4s with iOS 703 ? I am a new user . I have had it since yesterday

Is it possible install a jailbreak on iphone 4s with iOS 703 ? I am a new user . I have had it since yesterday
There is no iOS 7 jailbreak currently available for the iPhone 4S or newer. Any news of a working iOS 7 jailbreak will be announced here.

Probs a stupid question but roughly anyone now how long this jailbreak could be. Weeks, days or month :(

Probs a stupid question but roughly anyone now how long this jailbreak could be. Weeks, days or month :(
There's really no way to estimate how long the wait for the iOS 7 jailbreak will be. While the time taken for previous jailbreaks is no indication of the time needed for future jailbreak releases, the iOS 6 jailbreak took 5 months. Let's hope it doesn't take that long.

Thank you for reply. So I'm best staying iOS 7.0.2 till new jailbreak comes out? :D