What's new

Could a jailbreak ios7 be possible already?

steven5224

Reaction score
So I was looking online, searching for iOS7 jailbreak. The first site that was on google claimed that they are the first to jailbreak iOS7. The website is Moderated. External Link Removed. all it says is that you visit the website and it downloads automatically. Could this be possible or is it a scam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't trust it.. it's far too soon for an effective, useable, jailbreak.

Evad3rs have only just started playing with the iOS 7 kernel. A failbreak/prototype of one is far from the makings.

Any significant news and/or progress will be posted here. If a site has the word jailbreak in it and/or has an iOS in its name, it's a fake and any "news" you read off of it should be taken as a grain of sand.

You can JB an iPhone 4 on iOS 7 already using OpenSn0w which was developed by winocm, it's only tethered though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it running on a test iPhone 4. Nothing special considering how half the tweaks I've tried to run crash on startup or are draining the device since they don't have iOS 7 support. Sure you can get them installed, but running them or getting them to run is another story. And everything is to be manually done.

I have it running on a test iPhone 4. Nothing special considering how half the tweaks I've tried to run crash on startup or are draining the device since they don't have iOS 7 support. Sure you can get them installed, but running them or getting them to run is another story. And everything is to be manually done.

I have mines themed already xD, I just manually edited all the UI parts and Icons, at the very least it's good enough to hold me until an untethered jb is released.

Hi all I've just bought iPhone 5s and it's running 7.0.2 should I stick to this iOS till new jailbreak comes out or do I need upgrade higher. Thank u :)

What I mean is should should I be stating on this for good until the jailbreak comes out or when the next upgrade comes should I up date. I don't no which is safe to stick on. Cheers

Stick with you have...and don't worry about about it......when an update becomes available then update

When 7.xx is finally jail broken and you feel the need to have to install something or alter the way you want to use the phone or how it functions you can not do without jail breaking the phone then jail break it...

All I can personally say is that mine will be jail broken ...
If 7.xx is not jail broken ....OR .... IF apple does not open their phone up and allow "some" modifications by the time I'm due for a new phone..I'll buy an android

Bob G

I'm on iPhone 5s running iOS 7.0.1 it's showing an update now for 7.0.2 am I safe to update to that because I don't want miss out on the new jail break when it's here?

I'm on iPhone 5s running iOS 7.0.1 it's showing an update now for 7.0.2 am I safe to update to that because I don't want miss out on the new jail break when it's here?

Yes, it's fine to upgrade to iOS 7.0.2. According to the jail breaking community, that minor iOS update doesn't have anything in it that would ruin a jail break potential.

Marilyn

I think if the jailbreak is available, Apple will definitely announce it. :)