What's new

Cordless charger locked out of my iPhone8Plus

digitalcuriosity

Reaction score
I had a strange thing happen with my Samsung iPhone8Plus charger, i noticed for the first time when i placed my iPhone on the charging pad nothing happened, i have two of the Samsung cordless chargers and both were locked out.

I pluged in my small iPhone charger in and it was charging my iPhone.

Then i checked for a software update and found Iso 12.2 was ready to be installed, i installed the software update, and then i found that my Samsung cordless chargers were again working.

Anyone else with a cordless charger for their iPhones notice this item?

Nope I didn't have this problem. I actually updated my Xs Max while it was charging on my Samsung Qi Wireless Charging Pad with the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Block. I've been using it since 9/25/18 with happiness.

Nope I didn't have this problem. I actually updated my Xs Max while it was charging on my Samsung Qi Wireless Charging Pad with the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Block. I've been using it since 9/25/18 with happiness.
Thank you for the reply it just seemed strange how it happened, but everything is now working as before with the cordless charging.

I assume you did not do something as stupid as me, when my iPhone 8 stopped charging on its pad. I was moving some things the day before and knocked the charging pad off the desk. I picked it up and put it back... and I did not notice that I put it back upside down! It took me a little while to realise what had happened.

(I could charge on my wife’s pad, but not mine. I could charge by cable...