What's new

Copying One App to Original iPhone

OneMarcil

Reaction score
If this is possible hope can this be done?

I want to transfer the data from one application from my iPhone 4s to my original iPhone. The application is called ooTunes. I have ooTunes on both phones.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

If this is possible hope can this be done?

I want to transfer the data from one application from my iPhone 4s to my original iPhone. The application is called ooTunes. I have ooTunes on both phones.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

In the "What's New" section of ooTunes in the App Store it states: "Improved backup speed with iCloud". So, Apparently you can backup up your data with this app.. if you can back it up on one device I'm wondering if you can download that data to another device. The developers list an email address for "fast and friendly customer support", I'll PM the address to you in order to comply with our forum rules.

In the "What's New" section of ooTunes in the App Store it states: "Improved backup speed with iCloud". So, Apparently you can backup up your data with this app.. if you can back it up on one device I'm wondering if you can download that data to another device. The developers list an email address for "fast and friendly customer support", I'll PM the address to you in order to comply with our forum rules.

I will use the iCloud idea. I think there is space on my free iCloud plan. I just checked my iPhone settings under iCloud. There are only three applications Listed to backup. IDo Notepad, myCal and Radio Locator.

So iCloud will not work.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Last edited: