What's new

control panel question

MacGuyver

Reaction score
On the control panel, just below the brightness adjustment, sometimes it will say music, sometimes it will say video, or some other random program or folder.

I want to know if there's a way to make it stay in one mode. I would always like to have it give me a quicklink to my video folder, is this possible? If so, please explain let me know how you do this.

On the control panel, just below the brightness adjustment, sometimes it will say music, sometimes it will say video, or some other random program or folder.

I want to know if there's a way to make it stay in one mode. I would always like to have it give me a quicklink to my video folder, is this possible? If so, please explain let me know how you do this.

I'm afraid that that's not possible. What shows up; such as video, music, etc., is what was last played. If it says video, for example, it was last used for some kind of video content( movie, TV show, music video, etc.) If the content was played recently enough, it shows detailed information.

You'll just have to continue accessing your video folder in the regular way.

Here are two examples from my iPhone.

$image-2377167068.jpg
This one shows music that was played some time ago.

$image-527028631.jpg
This one shows music that was played a few minutes ago.

I'm afraid that that's not possible. What shows up; such as video, music, etc., is what was last played. If it says video, for example, it was last used for some kind of video content( movie, TV show, music video, etc.) If the content was played recently enough, it shows detailed information.

You'll just have to continue accessing your video folder in the regular way.

Here are two examples from my iPhone.

View attachment 15486
This one shows music that was played some time ago.

View attachment 15487
This one shows music that was played a few minutes ago.

Hmm, didn't know that. I haven't tried movies on my device yet.