What's new

Contacts

shoshi

Reaction score
How can I transfer my contacts from my iPhone to my laptop (which isn't Mac)?!

They'll need to be transfered to an email account... for backup purposes. In iTunes, when you're iDevice is connected, select the "Contacts" tab and choose an email acct. to sync them with.

Thomasjtsi said:
They'll need to be transfered to an email account... for backup purposes. In iTunes, when you're iDevice is connected, select the "Contacts" tab and choose an email acct. to sync them with.

I have them synced on iCloud. So I'm getting my iPhone fixed at a shop and I don't want my contacts to be available. What should I do?!

If you already have them backed up w/ iCloud then wipe them from your phone before taking it to the repair shop. Then when you get your iDevice back restore from your iCloud backup and your contacts will be back. However, if you're taking your iDevice to a truly reputible repair establishment there should be no worry of them pirating your contacts. :)

Thomasjtsi said:
If you already have them backed up w/ iCloud then wipe them from your phone before taking it to the repair shop. Then when you get your iDevice back restore from your iCloud backup and your contacts will be back. However, if you're taking your iDevice to a truly reputible repair establishment there should be no worry of them pirating your contacts. :)

Aha thanks allot for ur info!