What's new

Connectivity Issues

HKWrite12

Reaction score
Have a new iPhone 4 - white. I am suffering from some serious connectivity issues. 3G disconnects. Wifi switches on and off. iMessage will not send messages. Messages literally pop up and disappear. I can see people typing but the message takes at least a minute to pop up. Or it never does. Anyone else having issues?

I've had mine for a while now and haven't had any issues. Can you take it to an Apple store and see what they say. Could be a faulty phone and if it is, they should replace it for you.

That's probably what I'm going to do on Monday. I turned iMessage off and wifi too and it was ok. This morning it's better but wifi is still messed up.

Have a new iPhone 4 - white. I am suffering from some serious connectivity issues. 3G disconnects. Wifi switches on and off. iMessage will not send messages. Messages literally pop up and disappear. I can see people typing but the message takes at least a minute to pop up. Or it never does. Anyone else having issues?
Reset your network settings, and manually set it up again, if that doesn't help it, hard reset your phone 3 times (right after you see your springboard hard reset again), if after that your connectivity is still an problem, factory reset your phone, if after that it still doesn't help, then take it to Apple Store.

bab2010 said:
Reset your network settings, and manually set it up again, if that doesn't help it, hard reset your phone 3 times (right after you see your springboard hard reset again), if after that your connectivity is still an problem, factory reset your phone, if after that it still doesn't help, then take it to Apple Store.

Took three dats buy its back.

Glad it helps. But if you are to have that issue more often, then it's likely that you are having corrupted system files in the iOS, your only way out will be to factory reset. If it's cured now and for all, then you are good to go.