What's new

conflict sbrotator / scrollingboard or infinifolders

Oberfranke

Reaction score
Hello from Germany,

some weeks ago I purchased and installed infinifolders. A few weeks later I installed sbrotator 4.x. This effects uninstalling infinifolders. Therefore I installed scrollingboard (instead of infinifolders) because this program works parallel to sbrotator - worked till yesterday.
Yesterday I updated scrollingboard. Obviously it does not longer work as I mentioned. There is a green check mark for installing scrollingboard inside my manager but there is no effect on my iPhone. No possibility to overrun the limitation of 12 apps inside a folder.
I am using an iPhone 4, firmware 4.2.1, jailbreak with greenpois0n.
Would be nice if someone would be able to respond about this problem. Maybe there is a solution for having sbrotator and scrollingboard or infinifolders or... at the same time.

Thanks from Bavaria.

Oberfranke

Hello from Germany,

some weeks ago I purchased and installed infinifolders. A few weeks later I installed sbrotator 4.x. This effects uninstalling infinifolders. Therefore I installed scrollingboard (instead of infinifolders) because this program works parallel to sbrotator - worked till yesterday.
Yesterday I updated scrollingboard. Obviously it does not longer work as I mentioned. There is a green check mark for installing scrollingboard inside my manager but there is no effect on my iPhone. No possibility to overrun the limitation of 12 apps inside a folder.
I am using an iPhone 4, firmware 4.2.1, jailbreak with greenpois0n.
Would be nice if someone would be able to respond about this problem. Maybe there is a solution for having sbrotator and scrollingboard or infinifolders or... at the same time.

Thanks from Bavaria.

Oberfranke

i dont have sbrotator or scrollingboard or infinifolders

i do however have infiniboard (is that the same as scrollingboard?)
and i use folderenhancer insteed of infinifolders

maybe these to tweaks will still allow you to run sbrotator

Thanks for responding.
That is what I found out, too. But I do not have installed infiniboard. I now have installed sbrotator 4.x and folderenhancer. Because of some problems with my dock (only 4 apps were allowed but I want to have six and six icon dock does not work) I installed although infinidock. Now everything is working together.