What's new

*CONFIRMED* iOS 5, iTunes Cloud, Mac OS X Lion NEXT MONDAY AT WWDC

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LITaMcJhins]YouTube - ‪*CONFIRMED* iOS 5, iTunes Cloud, Mac OS X Lion NEXT MONDAY AT WWDC - iOS Vlog 420‬‏[/ame]​

Apple has sent out an official press release for the Worldwide Developers Conference(WWDC) next week. This press release included confirmations on iTunes Cloud (now iCloud), iOS 5, and Mac OS X Lion. iOS 5 and Mac OS X we know will be great, but there is a new turd in the punchbowl, iCloud. This service is supposed to let us store our music and data for use on the go without the need of it taking up hard drive space. iOS 5 is rumored to feature a new notification system and other features. WWDC takes place next Monday, June 6th 2011 at 10:00am(Apple Keynote), we'll have full coverage here!

Apple - Press Info - Apple to Unveil Next Generation Software at Keynote Address on Monday, June 6

And WWDC will be exactly what I predicted. So nice of Apple to finally confirm it.

I think apple would keep using mobile me but in iOS5 it going to be free and better

Mobile Me is a critical failure. I feel bad for the people that actually paid $99 a year for it.

A new notification system eh? You dont say.

apple never say we will talk about a new device and i hope they do. might even download the beta ios 5