What's new

Composite Hybrid

Atomic

Reaction score
For the weakest of areas, we have a solution to be released. Retaining same styling cues, and lighter in weight is our new CNC machined composite hybrid line to be released soon.

composite.jpg

When will this be available and when will you up date your site?

is it possible to achieve a solid color all around? i'd like either all brushed or all white.

Case looks great, and should have no signal issues right ?

Has anybody tested it yet with a comparison to the old aluma cases ?

I just got a hybrid case the other day and let me tell you the signal issue has been resolved! I love this case! I had a vapor case before and it completely decimated my signal. This case feels great in your hands and the carbon fiber backing is nice. The only thing I would like to ask is if I can order just the aluminum bracket in different colors without having to buy the delrin part. I would like red or blue to go with the yellow I already have.

Are these cases compatible with the Verizon iPhone 4?? I have read in a few places that the buttons have been moved slightly and some cases may not work.

Also how do I go about ordering one of these?

Are these cases compatible with the Verizon iPhone 4?? I have read in a few places that the buttons have been moved slightly and some cases may not work.

Also how do I go about ordering one of these?

This does worth with the Verizon phones. The mute button is lowered on the Verizons, so our window accommodates that. Order through atomiciphonecase.com