What's new

Colour?

Every iPhone I have bought was either grey or black. So for a change I ordered a gold one. With the case I'm getting I don't think anyone will be able to tell its color though

Every iPhone I have bought was either grey or black. So for a change I ordered a gold one. With the case I'm getting I don't think anyone will be able to tell its color though

its always good to have a little variety, I did the same for the iPhone 5 and c to make a change and then went back to space grey for the ip6 lol

My first iPhone was a Black 4s, Then I had a White 5 and next is going to be the Silver 6 so i have had an assortment of colours, There was a rumour that there would be a limited edition of 6 in Red, I would have gone for that.

Which color? This one is easy: Technology devices should be black - or at least Space Gray :)

I never bought a white iDevice as all my technical devices are black. My brother in law owns a white iPhone 4S and through the last year it really got a used look. My iPhone in Space Gray is still nice and good looking.

Looking forward to seeing all your photos.

So, I keep thinking, "Man, why did I go with the gold?", but then I see a picture and I'm like, "Man, that's a sexy beast!" I still think I probably should have gone Space Grey, but I am pretty sure I'll be happy with the gold... maybe... hopefully :p

So, I keep thinking, "Man, why did I go with the gold?", but then I see a picture and I'm like, "Man, that's a sexy beast!" I still think I probably should have gone Space Grey, but I am pretty sure I'll be happy with the gold... maybe... hopefully :p
You can always put a cover on it if you don't like it :)

I'm sure I'll like it. It seams to be a popular color. You shoulda made this a poll...