What's new

Cleaning?

Can you recommend a buyer on eBay for the screens?

Thanks!

i use "itrimming.com" on ebay for my screen protectors. Its costs less than 10bucks for about 6 screens covers(front and back). They're not the super top quality but ive had my 4 for quite some time and ive dropped it on gravel twice! and these protectors have save the glass both times. Every time i remove the screen protectors and and clean the glass it looks as good as the day i pulled it out of the box.

or you could spend 10 more dollars and get the zagg.com invisible sheild
5 year warrenty...if it scrathes they send you a new one.FOR 5 YEARS
best twenty bucks for my iphone ever

i use "itrimming.com" on ebay for my screen protectors. Its costs less than 10bucks for about 6 screens covers(front and back). They're not the super top quality but ive had my 4 for quite some time and ive dropped it on gravel twice! and these protectors have save the glass both times. Every time i remove the screen protectors and and clean the glass it looks as good as the day i pulled it out of the box.

or you could spend 10 more dollars and get the zagg.com invisible sheild
5 year warrenty...if it scrathes they send you a new one.FOR 5 YEARS
best twenty bucks for my iphone ever

it's actually 15 dollars more BUT it looks like a good buy. I enjoy replacing the the screen covers because i like cleaning the actually glass every so often. Are you able to remove this screen cover and reuse it?

I'm not a huge fan of canned air, I'd never use it on any of my high end digital cameras. Consider one of these first. [ame=http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=4&oq=rocket+air&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SNNT_en___US404&q=rocket+air+blower]rocket air blower - Google Search[/ame]

I have a Canon lens that retails for $7K and I only use a Rocket Air on it.