What's new

Cheap MP3s download

Bluering

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a trusted site where you can buy single music/songs mp3 at a cheaper rate than iTunes.
I bought a song from iTunes for $1.69 but they charged me $2.19 just for one song.

Why were you charged more for a song that what was advertised unless you were on a iTunes site that was off shore from Australia.

I can assist you buying off the us site. I have a thread in Australian forum regarding this. I suspect what happened you found the song on the us site and purchased on Australian ITunes and yes it is more expensive .

Why were you charged more for a song that what was advertised unless you were on a iTunes site that was off shore from Australia.

I can assist you buying off the us site. I have a thread in Australian forum regarding this. I suspect what happened you found the song on the us site and purchased on Australian ITunes and yes it is more expensive .

Hi Col
Many thanks mate, I would love for you to walk me through. You are right it could have stated from a US site, but I found that unbelieveable as US$1.69 =$1.62AU.
I also found the same song a lot cheaper on Amazon.com, US$0.99, but unfortunately, they do not sell to Australians.
I also thought if you are buying the download, it should not matter from which country you are from, but actually it does play a big part.