What's new

Cheap but useful Apple accessories.

Im debating if I want to order from the site then. If its taking 15 days for you to get your order, I wonder how long it will take for me to get mine since im in Okinawa Japan....

After what happened in Japan I hope all is well with you? Good luck my friend!

I received my order from, ithrough.com A car charger and a spare USB cable.. Very nice quality for both.

Delivery time was slow!

I received my order from, ithrough.com A car charger and a spare USB cable.. Very nice quality for both.

Delivery time was slow!

Glad to hear you received the items and are happy with the quality. As our company is based in Hong Kong, delivery will generally take a good 2 weeks to reach the US.

I know that I want to order some things off your site, but im wondering if you have a rough estimate of how long your parts will take to get to Okinawa, Japan from Hong Kong. Ill probably end up ordering anyways though.

I know that I want to order some things off your site, but im wondering if you have a rough estimate of how long your parts will take to get to Okinawa, Japan from Hong Kong. Ill probably end up ordering anyways though.

Delivery to Japan will usually take 10-15 work days. Customs can take their time processing products from this region, which is why shipping times tend to vary. In the past, we have also had deliveries arrive in Japan in only 7 days.

yeah i just picked up a pretty nice case on casekart they have a pretty good selection for apple products!

well there you can find more interesting and news design for any phone case or accessories Good lucky:) ***.bobhunds.com

hi i came across this website called stuffcool.com has some really great apple accessories.