Cheap but useful Apple accessories.

Discussion in 'iPhone 4 Accessories' started by ithrough, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Marybelle

Marybelle New Member

oriongadgets.com's accessories is very expensive,try this store:Latest Iphone 4 accessories, Case, Cable,Dock,charger,car kits with discount Rates
    more accessories's price is less $5,and is free shipping,i buy a charger and a cover from them cost me $6.8 totally.

2. hellocrystal01

hellocrystal01 New Member

buy cheap, get cheap... Otter Box cases are the best! u can find them for $10-$20 online. they're about $50 at otterbox.com, BUT WORTH IT. i rode off with my 3GS on top of my car TWICE! and once it was run over..... BUT IT NEVER BROKE! i have a 4 now, but was able to sell the 3GS and several cases (i like to mix and match colors), to offset the cost...

3. julynana

julynana New Member

Well, Chinese people, included Hong kong are always good at producing the accessories for iphone ;, they are available on some sites at a affordable price. I just placed the order and would let you know when it arrived. i would like to recommend two sites for the iphone accessories:
    Wholesale iPad Cases, iPhone 4 Cases, iPad Accessories Free Shipping for all Discount Accessories at MiniCasesDeal
    iPad Cases & iPhone 4 Cases & iPad Accessories & iPhone 5 Cases for Sale - CasesInTheBox.com
    Alibaba also a good choice in China...