What's new

Cheap but useful Apple accessories.

ithrough

Reaction score
Are you after an Apple accessory that is a little different, or a replacement part for your damaged iPhone? Then you might want to check out iThrough.
iThrough.com has been selling Apple accessories[iThrough] and Apple product replacement parts online through its parent company since 2006. Located in Hong Kong it sells Apple accessories all over the world.
At iThrough.com you can find thousands of Apple accessories for everything from the MacBook, to the iPhone.
With free shipping, a friendly, proffessional customer service team and fantastic prices it should be your first port of call when you want a cool accessory for your iPhone, iPod or iPod without that not so cool mark up.

I do see a lot of stuff on the site that I would like to purchase. I wonder if there is anybody else on these forums that have bought from there before. It'd be nice to hear some feedback from others about the customer support and how fast they received their orders.

Are you after an Apple accessory that is a little different, or a replacement part for your damaged iPhone? Then you might want to check out iThrough.
iThrough.com has been selling Apple accessories[iThrough] and Apple product replacement parts online through its parent company since 2006. Located in Hong Kong it sells Apple accessories all over the world.
At iThrough.com you can find thousands of Apple accessories for everything from the MacBook, to the iPhone.
With free shipping, a friendly, proffessional customer service team and fantastic prices it should be your first port of call when you want a cool accessory for your iPhone, iPod or iPod without that not so cool mark up.

I ordered a couple of small items I will report when I get the items...

Hmm, most cheap iphone accessories are from Hong Kong and China. They are sold with much more higher prices in our local stores.

I still haven't received my order. It was place 2-25-11 I called them and they said it usually takes 15 days for delivery!?!? Just by this alone I would have rather paid the extra money and just bought what I needed from bestbuy, meijers or walmart!

I would not buy from this company IMHO. But if and when I receive the stuff I will let you know how the quality is.

when looking for cheap accessories, don't forget to calculate the full price. some accessories are cheap, but you pay for shipping, some are more expensive, but have free shipping and a coupon. some made in china, some made in the usa. some stores have better reviews, other stores have awful reviews. But if start trying cheap but useful stuff, i would recommend Apple iPhone Accessories | Apple iPhone Cases | Apple iPhone Car Chargers | Apple iPhone Travel Chargers | Apple iPhone Travel Kits | OrionGadgets.com The site is not very user friendly, but the quality of the items is brilliant.

I am not an iPhone holder yet (I am going to acquire iphone 4 soon), but I bought their stuff for my old crackberry and i am very pleased with the quality.

Im debating if I want to order from the site then. If its taking 15 days for you to get your order, I wonder how long it will take for me to get mine since im in Okinawa Japan....

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that iThrough.com have decided to become a supporting vendor for iphoneforums. Check out our latest deals in the supporting vendor section.

Cheers,

Stefan @ iThrough

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that iThrough.com have decided to become a supporting vendor for iphoneforums. Check out our latest deals in the supporting vendor section.

Cheers,

Stefan @ iThrough

This is all fine and dandy but the delivery time sucks! I only saved around $6.00 by purchasing through them and I still haven't received my order! I placed my order on 2-24-11?

Standard delivery times are usually 3 to 5 days! you would be better off buying local or at the least purchase from within the U.S.

Just my .02, live and learn.

How's the quality for the price?

I haven't received my order yet! I only ordered a usb cable and a car charger no sign off it..

I got online to check order and the "live" chat person said it was on its way that was 5 days ago... I placed my order 2-24-11

I wouldn't buy from them... I'm just going to go to Walmarts and get what I need. and if my order ever shows up I will use it for spares.