What's new

Cases...

I had a lifeproof but returned it today. i got a Belkin case(essential 050) and Zagg screen prtector :D

I like to have a snap-on case most of the time. They protect my iPhone a lot more then it being naked but their very thin and don't obstruct the sexy shape of my iPhone. A website that has a great selection of snap-on cases that are only $8 w/ free shipping is:
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use an aluminum bumper from XTRUCASE (Chrome)... it's naked in the front and back but I've seen people apply skins and wraps to make it even more customized...

This one is from another board/forum but it's a great example... looks like something that will match my kicks!

but also you can mix and match the cases too as you can see.

$XTRUCASE DUO Blaxing Orange and Stealth Black Combo.jpg$XTRUCASE PEARL WHITE w Skin and Wrap.jpg$photo.jpg

It is very important to have a case on your iphone.Once my phone dropped from my hand,I am really careless,and broken with the screen.If I give it a protection at than time??So,LOL,look at this.DOLLAR??$26231_454411_MHC-26231.jpg

After lots of thought and begging my wife (LOL) I went to Best Buy last night and dropped the cash for a Lifeproof case & Clip (Black) for my iP4S. I had a really tough time trying to stomach spending almost $120 on a case, especially since I've always been an Otterbox Defender fan. I work in a machine shop and I have to have something that can take a beating. The biggest gripe I've always had with the OBD is the size.

I wondered about it actually being tough enough but after seeing the waterproof test and just the overall feel those fear quickly passed. I also like the fact that the holster is nowhere near the size of the OBD clip. I can atually sit in my recliner and not have to take my phone off my hip to be comfortable. After thinking about it I guess $117 dollars wasn't to bad of an investment if it keeps me from having to shell out a couple hundred if something happened to it otherwise.

Anyone else use this case? Whats your thoughts?

I have an awesome case that is brushed aluminum at bastexwirelessplus.com it is a great website with 3G cases and 4g. All cases are really nice and at a relatively low cost. When I ordered mine it got lost in the mail and when I e-mailed them back they were really nice about it and gave me a free case with one day shipping. All different kinds of cases. Awesome prices, great site. (iPads too)

First time to own an iphone, so bought the best protection out there for me...lifeproof! :)

I'm looking for a bumper for my 4s that my Bose headphones will fit in, any suggestions?

I bought the Rokform white case for my white iphone4s.. and Holy S&*(... best case ever. Seriously...

I just bought a bumper for my iPone 4s. Check Awesome prices and really fast shippment!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Roots Rubber Case for 20.00 from Walmart great gripping the phone now.

They test drop it from about 3-4 feet, i am not trying that to confirm :)

I have a 3gs as well and bought a rubber Otter case for it its almost a year old the phone and case, never had an issue with it and phone was dropped a few times from about waste level and no issues, no scratches, no cracks.

If your careful all you need is a Rubber to have better then naked protection :)