What's new

Cases...

applechick

Reaction score
Do you always have a case on your phone or do you sometimes go "naked"?

I like to mix it up a bit depending on my mood, but when I'm naked I still always have Martin Fields front and back so the glass has some protection :)

if i get an iphone i am going to pick up the Leverage case from Graft Concepts... its very nice, and its $50.00

I bought the Reveal white case from best buy. After 5 days of use it looked like crap already, and returned it to get my 30 bucks back. Since then i have just gone naked. I have the warranty from best buy, worst case scenario if something truely tragic happens i will turn in a claim on it. 15 bucks a month and no dectuctable makes me feel a lot better about using no case, plus the white looks pretty awesome with nothing on it.

only had it for week and a half but the 1st week i went naked, this week i am trying out the mophie juice pack plus on it. I was gona take the mophie back but decided to keep it since i got a deal on it anyway, and its nice to have that extra battery juice when you need it. I think i will be mixing it up some. I like it naked but i also don't mind it with the mophie on it either. Guess it just depends on what i want to do that day.

Bought some cheap Speck cases at Sam's the day we got our phones just to have something. A bit bulky but they're rubber so they don't slide around and will do until we find less bulky ones we like. They stay on all the time.

A scratch is for life - a case is temporary :)

Only time I went phone naked it fell out of my pocket while riding my motor bike = deceased iPhone 4😭

I'm naked today, but I intend to get a good case, and an armband (for running) for it today or tomorrow. I saw one case at the apple store yesterday, it was some designer, and really nice, but I can't justify spending 100 bucks because it's cute. I'll probably go otterbox, the waterproof one.

I'm naked today, but I intend to get a good case, and an armband (for running) for it today or tomorrow. I saw one case at the apple store yesterday, it was some designer, and really nice, but I can't justify spending 100 bucks because it's cute. I'll probably go otterbox, the waterproof one.

As far as I know the Otterbox case is not water proof or dust proof for that matter ( i read of some one using it in his pocket and getting dust behind the screen covering). The Lifeproof case is water and dust proof and is less bulky. It is a really great case and they sell it at best buy or online at iPhone 4/4S Case - Gen 2 - LifeProof Apple Cases - LifeProof Store :: LifeProof Cases

I've got the LifeProof case and its great. But I'd really like a holster for waistband carry that will carry the 4s encased in Lifeproof.

I bought a leather case that was made for the droid x. I have the mophie juice pack plus on my phone when I work and with the extra bulk it fits perfectly. Not sure how much bigger the life proof is but you might want to give a case like this a try.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I bought a leather case that was made for the droid x. I have the mophie juice pack plus on my phone when I work and with the extra bulk it fits perfectly. Not sure how much bigger the life proof is but you might want to give a case like this a try.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Thanks I'll check that out.