What's new

Case or no case? Screen protector?

Arsik22

Reaction score
I just bought my iPhone 4 and am very happy with it , and I don't want anything happening to my baby lol
Should I get a case though? Because I really love the design and dont wanna take away from the sexiness x)
And is a screen protector recommended? Any suggestions about cases and protectors would be much appreciated :)

There are a lot of cases out there specialy buold for the iPhone4. You should definetely use a case as you never know when it can free fall from your hands. And i also advice you about a screeb protector to avoid collecting scratches on your screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha well I will say : get one...- -
My iphone dropped in the water. - - and it took me at least 2 days to get it back by sucking it with rice in a vacuum plastic bag...

I ordered the Incipio Feather Case :) $24.99 with case, 2 screen protectors , and cloth . Only 1mm thick :D

screen protector is a good one.. i dont want my screen to be scratch.. hehehe

I think it depends on your usage and lifestyle. I have only a bumper case and no screen protector and do just fine. I carry it in a belt holster. I really like the look this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i recommend you change the battery cover with a metal one and use a clear gel bumper and a screen film just in case. This should add minimum bulk while giving good protection against falls. The metal back might accumulate a few scratches but at least your original will be safe and the metal back looks way cool.

which screen protector do you guys like???

i bought iphone 4, and cover iphone 4, it's very good

i have an otterbox commuter case and anti-glare screen protector, which has saved my iphone on more than one occasion. I am pretty active, so this will be the minimum protection that i would like on my phone

I have the iluv flex gel case. Great case and is easy to remove and install, so quite easy to go from naked to covered whenever you feel like it. So many cases are easy to put on, but a pain to remove, this one isnt. Comes in different colors And cost $14 on amazon. Also it isnt sticky like a silicon case and slides in and out of the pocket, or holster without a problem.