What's new

Carrier Logo/Text

Deege

Reaction score
So when I first jailbroke the phone back on iOS4.0, I change the carrier text to say something else. I don't remember how I did it and now I want to change it back to stock because I want to use a custom made carrier logo. I would just leave it, but the logo will not show up, so I'm guessing I have to change it back to stock. How can I do this? I didnt use the "makeitmine" utility from cydia, I did it some other way. I just don't remember. Any help would be great. Thanks

**** Never mind I fixed it. Please Delete Post. Sorry

Last edited:
how did u change it? i used fakecarrier app to change it, now i want to change it back and i uninstalled the program, but its not changing the carrier logo back to stoc.

go to cydia and download makeitmine, you can change the carrier logo to whatever you want and it says if you want to change it back to original carrier logo leave the space blank

go to cydia and download makeitmine, you can change the carrier logo to whatever you want and it says if you want to change it back to original carrier logo leave the space blank

just tried it, didnt work. still stuck as "verizon" LOL...yea i changed it to Verizon to toy around with ppl :X

i mean i can manually change it back to ATT, but when i dl a theme to change the carrier logo, it doesnt work. thats why i want to completely go back to stock on the carrier name :(

when you open makeitmine when you write whatever you want to write on the top corners it says carrier on the left and banner on the right, write something and press carrier in top left

just uninstall the program, respring and im sure your original carrier will reappear. if thats what youre asking?
im using fakecarrier and it lets me change the left side and the middle. but if i were to erase what i wrote and expect my original carrier to appeal. it wont, im guessing id have to uninstall the program or just retype it.

when you open makeitmine when you write whatever you want to write on the top corners it says carrier on the left and banner on the right, write something and press carrier in top left

Thats how I set it back to the default carrier text. Instead of typing in something, I just left it black and clicked the carrier button on the top left, and then it went back to default.

I had a jailbroke 3GS that had an unfortunate ordeal with the toilet - I had MakeItMine on it, got it backed up before it took it's final breath. I went and got an iPhone 4 and restored from 3GS back up - iPhone 4 had different carrier name on it before it was jailbroke. Not a big deal to me but thought it was interesting.

FakeCarrier works nicely it changes within a second to anything you want