What's new

Can't restore Iphone 6.1.3

Try restoring on another computer, or, if you don't have access to another computer, create a new administrator account independent of other users, install a fresh copy of iTunes, and try.

still did same thing on another computer, does anyone know why it's doing this?

Might be a NAND issue. You might have to take the battery out of the device for a bit, reassemble it and retry.

I already have done that because the adhesive on the back of the battery had stopped sticking and phone would turn off whenever I bumped it, so I applied more adhesive, reassembled and it was fine for about a day and then it just turned off and wouldn't turn back on

Go to a repair shop if you're having problems still. A lot of tech can repair this issue :)

I don't believe Apple still services the 3GS but you can try bringing it to an Apple Genius Bar and have them run diagnostics on it and see if it's salvageable. More than likely it's a logic board issue since taking out the battery didn't assist the issue

I live in new zealand, and and unfortunately, there is no such thing as an apple genius bar, so I guess it's the trash for this one. Might just take it apart one more time to see if there is anything wrong I can see.
How long should I leave the battery out willerz2?

i tried to jailbreak it in redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and it gets to second stage then says "USB connection problem"

Assuming it's a NAND issue and not a logic board issue, an hour or two.

And because your device is boot looping, you can't jailbreak because it does not have a constant connection

nope. no good, cheers anyway guys, you have been awesome help :)

Hello!
maybe apple's servers were overflowing.

Hello!
maybe apple's servers were overflowing.

The device not being able to turn on has nothing to do with Apple's server's overflowing....

Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa