What's new

Can't Locate iPhone 4 or 4Son Find my iPhone app

ShePlays

Reaction score
I had no problems locating phones when we had iPhone 3G's and 4's on mobileme with iOS 4. Now, that we have upgraded, I have 3 iPhone4 and 1 iPhone4S all running on iOS 5.0.1 and using iCloud. The old 3rd Gen iPods are located on Find my iPhone, but none of the updated devices can be found. Any suggestions what may be wrong?

The iphone 4s has a lot more problems than apple ever dreamed off they've gone backwards. There's so much more to the new
phone but so much more in the way of problems too... i'm really getting more and more unhappy about my purchase now....i dont know about from moby to moby but i gather that the app in icloud can only be used if you are running lion on a mac!!!!! There is a thread on this forum though about i cloud and (FIND MY IPHONE) its a web link and when i used the link on my macbook pro running leopard i could use the app to find my 4s.

My calendar was syncing to all devices except my computer until recently. I went in the other day and it was finally on my computer. But, the only thing I can't seem to fix is the Find my iPhone. I can't track anything but the old iPods since the conversion...

It has to be turned on in settings under iCloud on all iPhones.
There is also software for your PC to download for iCloud that has the find my iPhone in it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net