What's new

Can't End a Call on 5s

In another life proof case it doesn't have the problem. At all.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Hmmm...i was thinking of buying a life proof case myself. This worries me that one case allows the phone to work and another doesn't. I hope that you get this resolved. Good luck, Beth.

Slightly off topic - but my first Lifeproof case would not let me quiet the phone using the little button on the left side at the top.
They sent me a replacement, told me not to return the original, and it works fine on hubby's 5S.
The new case works fine using the quiet button, but I hardly ever use that button.

cb

Last edited:
Slightly off topic - but my first Lifeproof case would not let me quiet the phone using the little button on the left side at the top.
They sent me a replacement, told me not to return the original, and it works fine on hubby's 5S.
The new case works fine using the quiet button, but I hardly ever use that button.

cb

Well that's nice to know they have a good replacement policy and good customer service. Glad that your new case worked out for you, Cb! :)

I was reading down all the problems you're facing with the case.... well, I was planning to buy a case but it looks like instead of using a case I would keep it the way it is right now !! I don't want to ran down onto problem where I have to rush towards the Apple Store.

I love my life proof case. I'll get another when I upgrade in the fall. It hasn't intimidated me one bit.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Does the life proof work with fingerprinting ?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Does the life proof work with fingerprinting ?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

The one he has there is a thin film over the scanner.

~ iPhoneMommy ~