What's new

Can't answer phone sometimes

Rick Ornberg

Reaction score
Whassup? Sometimes I can't answer a call on my iPhone 4. When a call comes in, I try to slide the unlock slider and it justs bounces back until call goes to VM. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it's frustrating. Already went to settings and under GENERAL set the Auto-Lock to "never".

Still, the unlock slider is there, where I used to see just the Answer and ignore options. Anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Did you jailbreak? Because I had the same thing after I jailbroke it. Also lost the 3G and mobile data connection. I am wearing the stripes again tbh. Screw that noise I liked when my phone worked right.

Did you jailbreak? Because I had the same thing after I jailbroke it. Also lost the 3G and mobile data connection. I am wearing the stripes again tbh. Screw that noise I liked when my phone worked right.

Nope. OS is updated and haven't fooled around with it a bit. All my software and other equipment are original purchase and licensed too, so I'm kind of a Boy Scout with high tech stuff. Still puzzled.