What's new

Can't open phone

Do you use a screen saver? I have an Ivisible Shield on my iP4 and I have to push a little harder to get my slide-to-open function to work. Outside of that, I can't offer you much help.

bc

bikerart said:
Still waiting to see if it does it again, so far so good. not many incoming calls lately. I always thank and feedback.

You're welcome biker art.

i just recently had the same problem with mine. I was in the grocery store at the time so i just put my phone in my pocket after it malfunctioned. By the time i got home and remembered my phone was acting crazy i went to check it and everything was acting normally. Very strange glitch. I closed all my apps and turned it off and back on and havent had any problems since...hoping it was just a one time thing.

I will try this again, being as I do not see my last post.

I always post a thank you to all that help with my posts. On this one, so far so good, it has not locked me out yet.

Opps, I did not look at the pages of this post, we are on page three, I went back to page 2 and found more posts on the subject. Can't believe it generated that much interest.

Last edited:
Well it has been two weeks and have not had any problems. So I guess we can call it fixed. Thanks for all the help.

BA

I posted too soon, the phone locked up on me on my first incoming call today.
So I guess this means the problem is still here!!!$%#^&@#$

Last edited by a moderator:
I took my phone out of the holder my wife gave me. It was a Blackberry holder, it worked fine. I think the magnet on the flap might have been the problem, so far so good.