What's new

Can't add facetime contact

mamacat104

Reaction score
I have Iphone SE (new one)... my brother has iphone 6... I tried to call him on iphone... his name in my contact list does NOT show Facetime...
how do I get it set up so we can call each other on Facetime? I see nothing in the phone that lets me get facetime on his name.. I talked
to my son earlier on FaceTime so I know mine works and if I look at his name in the contact list, his name shows Facetime....

thanks

I have Iphone SE (new one)... my brother has iphone 6... I tried to call him on iphone... his name in my contact list does NOT show Facetime...
how do I get it set up so we can call each other on Facetime? I see nothing in the phone that lets me get facetime on his name.. I talked
to my son earlier on FaceTime so I know mine works and if I look at his name in the contact list, his name shows Facetime....

thanks
Your brother needs to sign into FaceTime to use it for the first time. Maybe he hasn’t done this.

He's been in Facetime because he talked to his son on it.. but not working for me to call them...
thanks

Go into Facetime on your iphone by clicking on the Facetime icon. If your brother has an iphone click on New Facetime. If he has Android or Windows click on Creat a Link.