What's new

Can Verizon just cancel your unlimited data plan contract?

Heck 20 years ago the internet was not even around and only the welthy had computers in their homes. Most computers were in giant airconditioned rooms and were these big monsterous things.

I have been on the "internet" since 1986 and that is now 26 years ago. And it was around before I was using it ;)

Now granted it wasn't until 1991 that home users started looking at internet connections. And the big explosion happened in 1992. But the internet itself is easily over 30 years old with no issue.

Seem like it was the mid to late 80s when I was using Compuserve and Prodigy. But I dpi get the point.

LOL - I had a computer in my place 20 years ago. Windows 3.1, 40 MB hard drive, 1 MB RAM, 2400 baud modem that connected me to bulletin boards around the southeast. I paid $500 for it. I wasn't exactly "welthy."

Sprint is bankrupt as of yesterday.. So that's not an option anymore....Verizon data speeds stink and AT&T reception ain't that good..for me in Savannah. However, AT&T seems to be the best choice. All these companies can throttle their service...I still have the unlimited package and AT&T hasn't throttled me yet, but I'm only using around 2 to 2.5 Megs monthly..

OJsakila said:
Sprint is bankrupt as of yesterday.. So that's not an option anymore.

Post a credible news source or quit typing things that aren't factual correct.

And please don't bother to use that one analyst, as your source, that made a very pessimistic report with very little factual information to back it up. At present, using SEC fillings, Sprint could go for at least 3 years with negative growth before they would even have to consider that option.

Don't believe everything you read from analysts. They get it wrong more often than right. Remember they said Apple would fail in 96. They said Apple retail stores would fail in two years. They said Exxon would never be dethroned as the worlds most valuable company. So much for analyst.