What's new

Camera/ upload to Facebook app

IPHON3CRS

Reaction score
Is there a camera / upload to facebook app? When I had my droid you had an option to upload your picture to facebook option. None on My iphone that i can see.

Facebook app isn't that inconvenient but hopefully they will come up with something direct for the camera roll

Camera pro plus, upload photos videos to youtube facebook flick and also allow to email them. You can fetch photos or videos from the camera roll into camera pro plus and foward them to facebook etc... You can also send phots or videos made with camera pro plus to camera roll. Easy to transfer photos and videos from camera pro plus to the computer, no cable or wifi between the phone and the computer. Very usefull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I missing something here cause I can upload right from Facebook.

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298249372.286355.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298249372.286355.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 109
Is there a camera / upload to facebook app? When I had my droid you had an option to upload your picture to facebook option. None on My iphone that i can see.

Just click the camera in the status area in your facebook app and choose photo or take a picture or Video

I was a former BB user too and it irked me at first that I couldn't take a pic and upload it right from that screen but it's actually not that bad to go to FB and do it from there. You get used to it. There's this camera plus pro you can download that let's u do it but I've gotten used to not having it so I'm not bothered.

-iPhone TapaTalk-