What's new

Camera issuse

Sometimes when I click on my camera app it comes up and it doesn't want to open. Then I have to restart my phone in order for it work again . And by then I loose the picture moment. It's starting to get annoying. Is there anything I can do

Hey Kumar
It might be possible that your camera application got crashed.
There are number of apps for the purpose available over iTunes, try "Instegram". That is one of the best camera app over the store.

May be you will find the solution for your issue.

I did and still d same problem. Do u have any other ideas

Sorry kumar,
I didn't get solution for your issues, what I can now suggest you is to create data backup and restore your cell. This will definitely solve your issue.

I'd suggest restoring your iDevice as a "New Device" and not from the backup. Restoring from that backup runs the chance of the demon causing your camera issues coming back.

U are sure rite Thomas the restore didnt make any changes. Same problems

Thomasjtsi said:
kumar... did you restore from a backup or as a New Device?

I first set up my phone as a new device den restore from a backup. It's like d phone went back exactly d way it was

Then you need to restore as a New Device... and not do anything w/ the backup. You'll need to manually reinstall your apps, music, contacts, etc.

Thomasjtsi said:
Then you need to restore as a New Device... and not do anything w/ the backup. You'll need to manually reinstall your apps, music, contacts, etc.

I told myself d same thing. Wat if I wait 4 iOS 6 to release maybe it shud solve d problem