What's new

Calltell issues

SuzukiGS750EZ

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just bought calltell. It makes my text sounds sound dumb and my vibrates weird. It also repeats everything three times. The sbsettings toggle also doesn't work. Any ideas? Clean install of iOS 5.0.1 and cydia.

SuzukiGS750EZ said:
Hey guys. Just bought calltell. It makes my text sounds sound dumb and my vibrates weird. It also repeats everything three times. The sbsettings toggle also doesn't work. Any ideas? Clean install of iOS 5.0.1 and cydia.

Try a hard reset first (reboot holding down the power/home buttons until the phone shuts off and back on.

Also try to uninstall and reinstall the tweak

Tried that. Is anybody running call tell on a Verizon iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 with no repeat issues?

Tried that. Is anybody running call tell on a Verizon iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 with no repeat issues?
I gave up on the app. I actually restored my phone twice. Each time I reinstalled the app, many of my previous settings were still there. I couldn't even turn the app off. I used the SB toggle, activator and the apps own settings but could never get it to stop working. I'm on IOS 5.0.1, verizon. I can't remember but I think I had the repeat issues as well. I personally emailed the developer 4 times with absolutely no response. I wouldn't recommend the app at this point. I had thought between this app and Vokul I would be completely hands free in the car. Oh well,still have to look at the phone to read the text.