What's new

Issues with Zephyr

iniesta

Reaction score
Hey,

I have a question about Zephyr.

I bought and installed the tweak on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1) yesterday and the multitasking has been great.

But on one occasion, when I was flicking through the apps on the multitasking screen, i encountered a completely black screen and my phone froze totally. I had to do a hard reboot and this rebooted the phone on in Safe Mode.

But when I just clicked on "exit safe mode", without removing any of the tweaks, my phone was restored to its usual jailbroken state.

I found this quite weird... could this be a bug in Zephyr, or it is it because i've got another tweak that could be incompatible with Zephyr?

Maybe someone could advice? I haven't encountered this issue since, but I found it very puzzling.

Hey,

I have a question about Zephyr.

I bought and installed the tweak on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1) yesterday and the multitasking has been great.

But on one occasion, when I was flicking through the apps on the multitasking screen, i encountered a completely black screen and my phone froze totally. I had to do a hard reboot and this rebooted the phone on in Safe Mode.

But when I just clicked on "exit safe mode", without removing any of the tweaks, my phone was restored to its usual jailbroken state.

I found this quite weird... could this be a bug in Zephyr, or it is it because i've got another tweak that could be incompatible with Zephyr?

Maybe someone could advice? I haven't encountered this issue since, but I found it very puzzling.

Most probably and incompatible tweek..

Zephyr is compatible with iOS 6 and the iPhone 5 as well. Might be some of your settings

Do you have Auxo installed? If so, that might be the tweak that's conflicting with zephyr. I had the two installed and came to the conclusion that they're completely awesome together, but they conflict with each other. :(

Do you have Auxo installed? If so, that might be the tweak that's conflicting with zephyr. I had the two installed and came to the conclusion that they're completely awesome together, but they conflict with each other. :(

Yes Auxo's installed.... Guess I'll probably disable Auxo and see what happens then :(

i have both auxo and zephyr installed. never encountered a black screen. but i also never flick around to end apps as i use the end all apps feature. maybe a solution for you?

I have auxo, zephyr, killbackground and switchy all installed and running flawlessly. Though the addition of auxo seem to interfere the launch of zephyr, first launch never works, the ones after are perfectly smooth.

i have both auxo and zephyr installed. never encountered a black screen. but i also never flick around to end apps as i use the end all apps feature. maybe a solution for you?

Hmm, thanks. Yup, maybe. Can try. :)

[URL="http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/members/neubeehunhun-49512/" said:
Neubeehunhun[/URL];281057]I have auxo, zephyr, killbackground and switchy all installed and running flawlessly. Though the addition of auxo seem to interfere the launch of zephyr, first launch never works, the ones after are perfectly smooth.
The subsequent launches.. after unlocking the phone? After a respring/reboot?