What's new

Caller announce app

mpossoff

Reaction score
Hi are there any caller announce apps that anyone can recommend; when someone calls it announces their name? I have a non jailbroken iPhone 4.

Marc

i dont believe there is anything for a non jailbroke phone...there is for sure two or three once you have jailbroke....icallannounce works awsome
mine is saying"hey,listen up assh*le,there is an incoming call from..."
funny

different folks have different opionions on the subject.
personally i beleive my phone is totally crippled without the jailbreak.

if all i wanted was basic smartphone functionallity,i would have stuck with my long time love of nokias superior build quality.
but,allas,i have jumped ship to apple,jailbroke the phone before i ever even walked out of bestbuy,and never looked back.

the look on the guys face when he asked what i was doing was pricless"jailbreaking,DUH!"

as long as you back up your phone before any jailbreaking,you should be fine if anything messes up.which is rare,ajilbreaking is pretty safe now
when i had to restore mine,the restore worked perfectly,right down to all my game saves and checkpoints.(i was so worried i would havre to start infinity blade again)

and the mods,themes and tweaks really help my phone feel like my own, not apples phone that i am paying to borrow till i break it.
yes,everyone has one. but not like mine...its mine mine mine damn it!

different folks have different opionions on the subject.
personally i beleive my phone is totally crippled without the jailbreak.

if all i wanted was basic smartphone functionallity,i would have stuck with my long time love of nokias superior build quality.
but,allas,i have jumped ship to apple,jailbroke the phone before i ever even walked out of bestbuy,and never looked back.

the look on the guys face when he asked what i was doing was pricless"jailbreaking,DUH!"

as long as you back up your phone before any jailbreaking,you should be fine if anything messes up.which is rare,ajilbreaking is pretty safe now
when i had to restore mine,the restore worked perfectly,right down to all my game saves and checkpoints.(i was so worried i would havre to start infinity blade again)

and the mods,themes and tweaks really help my phone feel like my own, not apples phone that i am paying to borrow till i break it.
yes,everyone has one. but not like mine...its mine mine mine damn it!

I really want this caller announce app.

Is it easy to jailbreak?

almost as easy as using a search function on the subject

(sorry,seen alot of stupid posts this morning that would not be there if a simple search was done first)

depends on your firmware ver.
check..setting/general/about/version
4.0.1 is the easeist...just go to www.jailbreakme.com right on your phone
4.1 is pretty easy with limera1n or greenp0ison
4.2.1 is still tetherd for most...i dont mind being tetherd.hasnt effected me ever,but it is a little more complex jailbreak