What's new

Talking caller

cips007

Reaction score
Hi all
Am new here and just bought iPhone 4,looked on app store,but can anyone tell me if there is an app that says the callers name that is in your contacts when receiving an incoming call please. There's lot of custom caller names,but had a nokia with this caller function and really miss this?
Thanks
Chris

Yeah, there sure are apps which do that on the iPhone. It could be in the app store or in cydia. Have you google about it?

Hi
The only ones in app store are pre installed voices,I'm wanting one that says the name in my contacts.Oh forgot to say my phone in not jailbroken.
Best regards

cips007 said:
Hi all
Am new here and just bought iPhone 4,looked on app store,but can anyone tell me if there is an app that says the callers name that is in your contacts when receiving an incoming call please. There's lot of custom caller names,but had a nokia with this caller function and really miss this?
Thanks
Chris

I too recently upgraded from my trusty old Nokia to a 4s. This is the feature I miss most but I can only find apps that you have to type in each contact again. Would love to know if some bright cookie has made an app. My colleges who chose android phones have this feature.