What's new

Call recorder?

kat

Reaction score
Hey is there any kind of call recording app? I dont have iphone 4 yet...getting it on tuesday..cant waittt ..Wondering if there is a call recording app cuz i want to record my friend snoring on the phone when he falls aslleep sometimes lol

well just use the voice recoding app called voice memos and i think that will record calls if you set it to work while making a call

And that is built into the iphone? If so thats pretty cool. I would have never guessed to try it.

yes but i have not tried it so not 100% sure if using voice memo app works you have to try and if it works.. but my old phones used to do that

well just use the voice recoding app called voice memos and i think that will record calls if you set it to work while making a call
this memos record according to your free memory space or it has a time limit?

U cant record phone calls on it though

Yep i tried. It says to use it u must end phone call

Sorry to revive an old thread but is there a jailbreak app to enable voice memos in calls?

Sorry to revive an old thread but is there a jailbreak app to enable voice memos in calls?

I know that there is an app in cydia to record outgoing calls only. I don't remember the name but googling might give you the name or some hints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i been seearching for months with NO luck. And so everyone knows. Voice mem WILL NOT WORK . would be great if there was an app for this. hint Hint