What's new

Call recorder?

Look for iCallRecorder in cydia
7b797128-c6d0-abaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactely. And for now, that's the only ONE app out there available to record calls. Hooo and only OUT GOING calls. I should say that i've never tried it before so i don't even know how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i been seearching for months with NO luck. And so everyone knows. Voice mem WILL NOT WORK . would be great if there was an app for this. hint Hint

Yes there is a iphone Recorder, (Or ANY phone) coz I have had one for a few months now, I needed one for work, perhaps like many of you, I can confirm this is perfect for me as you send all the recordings direct to pc without the apple software, saved as native .xtr format or .wav, records both incoming/outgoing calls perfect, it also records with hands free car kits, the secret is its a bluetooth device: "Callmynah" Legal in the UK, check laws in US states. google for it or email me coz I cant post link here!
grahhop at hotmail . com

grahhop said:
Yes there is a iphone Recorder, (Or ANY phone) coz I have had one for a few months now, I needed one for work, perhaps like many of you, I can confirm this is perfect for me as you send all the recordings direct to pc without the apple software, saved as native .xtr format or .wav, records both incoming/outgoing calls perfect, it also records with hands free car kits, the secret is its a bluetooth device: "Callmynah" Legal in the UK, check laws in US states. google for it or email me coz I cant post link here!
grahhop at hotmail . com

so is this a cydia app? where can we get it or find out more about it

grahhop said:
grahhop at hotmail . com

so is this a cydia app? where can we get it or find out more about it
No this is a Bluetooth device, because apple, up to now! have not allowed access to third party software developers using their platform for recording both sides of the conversion, however things must change soon because the UK market now demands certain conversions to be recorded by law from Sept 2011, if they are to compete for professional market use!!

I use Call Trunk. They have an app you can download for free from the iTunes store. Works great - I'm super happy with it!