What's new

call recorder for iphone 4

rrd529

Reaction score
is there any call recorder for iphone like we have for symbian phones ?

any one has any idea pls replay.

this is what i have used before it works good its not the clearest recording in the world but it works The iPhone Recorder however this is a pay app and all the ones out there are to you also can put a headphone jack in to your computer and use millions of programs to record the calls

I use Call Trunk on my iPhone when I need to record a call. Works great & I'm super happy with the quality of the recordings.

Sorry noit to provide more detail earlier, I'm new to this forum stuff! Yes, Call Trunk is a free app (you can find it to download in the iTunes app store), but does require either a subscription plan or you can pay as you go. I signed up for a basic ($4.99/month) plan, but they have a bunch of other plans too. Kind of depends on how much you're going to use it? I'd at least check it out - they offer a free trial when you sign up for an account to see if you like it (which is what I did, and yes, I liked it enough to pay for a plan!) It's been a Godsend to have access to play back some of my calls & I actually sometimes download the mp3 recordings & can then send via email to colleagues & quality is amazing. Cool stuff. Hope that's enough information to help! :)

Since I have a monthly subscription to Call Trunk, I got this email from them last week. I copied and pasted this part of it, because it mentions inbound calls. Looks like it's almost ready to do inbound, based on this message:

"And one more thing for the iPhone users in the crowd...

We've just submitted a new version of our iPhone app to the iTunes store. It should be approved any day now. It includes a new button on the dial pad that we're calling On Demand. Press it to have Call Trunk call your phone.

• If you're a doctor, On Demand is your new dictaphone. Record from your phone, then order transcriptions of your voice memos.
  • If you're a reporter, On Demand is your new recorder. Capture any live interview with your iPhone, directly into your Call Trunk.
  • And if you're anybody who's forgotten to use Call Trunk for either your inbound or outbound calls, conference On Demand into an existing call and capture the rest of it."