What's new

Calendar-Bug!? Need help!

Athlone

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

If I select at the iphone 4-calendar the 23rd of any month, the calendar immediately closes without any notification.
I can select every other date. I can flip through the whole kalendar... but if the next or previous day is the 23rd and i try to flip over to it, the calendar closes again.
I've searched the whole web for an bug-report about that, but i seem to be the only one who bother with this problem.
Can anyone of you help me with this problem?

There are no apps installed on this iphone... the only special feature i use, is the connection to our microsoft exchange-server to update mails, contacts and the calendar.

Greetings from Germany,
Athlone

Thank you for your reply.

Sadly the restart did not solve the problem.

Has anyone any idea?

There has got to be some entry on your calendar that's making it crash. Try un-syncing you calendar and see if it still crashes. You may need to restore if it's still crashing with no sync.

Alright, if i deactivate the view of the exchange-calendar the problem is solved... but if i do so, i can't use the IPhone to check or set appointments.
So... is this a problem of the Exchange-Server calendar-database or what could it be?

Yes, it's something on the exchange that is causing the crash. I might give apple a call and see if they have any ideas.

I solved my Calendar problems (there were several) by downloading and using CalenGoo (lousy name, good app).