What's new

Calendar App

ronfox

Reaction score
How does a person go about contacting Apple to suggest they enhance their basic calendar app with just a few things that would make it so much more useable? I have downloaded a dozen free calendar apps to try them out and there is always something they don't do that I need or they constantly crash when using them. Basically, it would be great if the included calendar would let you set a reminder farther out than 2 days, and, let you set recurring events on a custom level, say, every 2nd monday of the month. I found a calendar app that does this so well, but doesn't have native alarms! Something is always missing. I'm sure folks would even pay a dollar or two for an enhanced version of the native calendar if apple would develop one! Comments?

I think you can prolly email them. Just look under the contact us section on www.apple.com

I sync mine with my yahoo email account which has a calendar and contact list. It allows me to make appointments out in any future date and provide alarm at a set time of your choice.

I can do this with Outlook. Custom recurring appointments. But it would be nice to be able to do this on the iphone. It also would be nice to be able to invite someone on the iphone.