What's new

Quick question regarding Calvetica...

Hanwei

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just received the new Verizon iPhone 4 and am a newbie to iPhones in general (but not smart phones nor technology). Quick question for you guys... I have my native calendar syncing with my google calendar and that's all set up. I downloaded Calvetica and it is fantastic! The only thing or "setting" I can't figure out is this... (when the phone is locked) when an event alarm/notification goes off, a sound is made, and a popup comes up on the screen. At this point... when I swipe to unlock the screen... it seems that by default, the native calendar's Event Details view is always then displayed... not in Calvetica (even though I used Calvetica to set up the event).

When an event notification pops up and the phone is then unlocked/swiped... is there a way for the event to be opened up/displayed using Calvetica by default... and NOT the native calendar? Basically, I don't ever want to use or see the native calendar. I'd like to have all of my calendar interactions done within Calvetica.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Hanwei

I got a response back from the developers of Calvetica (in case anyone was wondering) ;)

Hi Hanwei,

We want exactly the same thing. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't make this very easy for us to do. However, we're still digging into this and trying to find a workaround. We hope to address it in a future version.

--
Cheers,
Rob Foster
Adam Kirk
Mysterious Trousers, LLC