What's new

Calculator and alarm clock help please :)

Ebert.shay

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have my iphone set up almost perfectly to my liking, but there are a couple system apps that I wish I could tweak a little. I've been able to accommodate almost everything that android has and ios doesn't accept these two. I like how when you set your alarm on android it tells you how long from now the alarm time is. Just like to know how much sleep I'm going to get without thinking about it. Also, I like the way the android calculator shows the numbers and you type in a long equation, so that I can look before I hit = to double check that I typed all the numbers correctly. Are there any ways to fix these things on the stock apps? FYI I'm on a 5s ios 7.
Thanks!

Hi everyone! I have my iphone set up almost perfectly to my liking, but there are a couple system apps that I wish I could tweak a little. I've been able to accommodate almost everything that android has and ios doesn't accept these two. I like how when you set your alarm on android it tells you how long from now the alarm time is. Just like to know how much sleep I'm going to get without thinking about it. Also, I like the way the android calculator shows the numbers and you type in a long equation, so that I can look before I hit = to double check that I typed all the numbers correctly. Are there any ways to fix these things on the stock apps? FYI I'm on a 5s ios 7. Thanks!
You want your alarm to tell you, "Your alarm will go off in 3 hours, 10 minutes and 4 seconds."? Is that what you mean? I didn't understand your calculator question at all. Could you revise the question/request?

Yes to the alarm part. And for the calcator question.. I mean that on the android calculator app, for example if I were to type in 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, it would show the 1 + 1 + 1 on top and when I hit =, then it would show 3 on a row below the equation. where on the iphone calculator, I can get as far as 1 + 1 +.... Then it shows 2.
It's hard to put into words but as I type the equation I would like to see the entire equation so that I can verify that I hit the numbers correctly and/or go back and edit them without starting over. Does that make sense?