What's new

Buying iPhone 4 from Hong Kong

kanishkaraja

Reaction score
Hi,

I would be visiting Hong Kong end of the month and I wanted to purchase and iPhone 4. The prices for a factory unlocked phone are quite good but it shows as currently unavailable on the HK Apple Online Store.

I just wanted to check if there are other places from where I can buy a factory unlocked iphone 4 in HK? Also, how bad is the availability - read some crazy stories of how iphones get sold out in minutes from launch. Just wanted to check the availability currently.

Cheers,
Kanishka

It's still unavailable, can you believe it!!!

You may be able to get it in Sin Tat Center on 83 Argyle Street in Mongkok, but I do not suggest it because they wipe off everyone. It's still worth a visit though.

Yes, be very clear about fakes and duplicate parts..just be careful..

Also, don't buy the white iphone 4.. don't believe a word they said about white iphone 4 is available... they simply remove the black front and back cover and replace it with their own white cover made in china...

Earlier Apple Shop showed that iPhone 4 was on sale again and would be shipped in a week. One hour later, it's all gone........

Hi! Were you able to purchase one from Hong Kong? I would just like to know how it is because I would like to purchase one too.

I came across someone selling a brand new Iphone4 32gig that is assembled in HK which sells at 3000 HKD. Do you think it is safe and not an imitation? Thanks!

There is an apple store at the hong kong air port, and u can buy it from that store extremely cheap and without taxes. Be carefull because there are a lot of fake iPhones in hong kong and in the mainland. Buy it from apple store to be on the safe side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey is there any jailbreak available for i phone 4?

There is an apple store at the Hongkong airport, and you can buy it
from that store extremely cheap and without taxes. Be careful because
there are lot of fake i Phones in Hongkong and in the mainland. Buy it
from apple store you will be on the safe side. Don't buy the white iphone
they mostly China made.