What's new

bumper or case?

i just ordered the case-mate pop it got really good reviews. it has been redesigned to fit the verizon i4. it looks nice and seems to be protective without the bulk.

any thoughts?

i have a nice case that i ordered for my iphone 4 att, but never got to use it, i hope it fits the verizon iphone?? i know the silence islowered but i dont think it should make a difference!!

just got a case from Verizon now all I need is the phone ;) and this was after calling Verizon store and being told that they won't have accessories til launch day. lol

the black rubber cases seem to be much more form-fitting and sleek IMO. the plastic cases are just too clunky

Just received my black bumper for 6 bucks. Couldn't pass on that deal

i was actually going to order an Atomic case, the ones advertised on this site ... that is until i saw the price. For $79 their just too rich for my blood. Man for $10 more you have your first deductible paid for for an insurance claim!

I wanted a silicon case for mine. I'm not sure what I'll get though. I'll keep my Iphone in my spare PSP cloth case until I decide. ;)