Bumper Case Test - iPhone 4 Signal Loss

Discussion in 'Apple & iPhone News' started by PhilSynowiec, Jun 26, 2010.

1. PhilSynowiec

PhilSynowiec iPhoneForums.net News Team Staff Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJ0AWAFCJI[/ame]​

YouTube user pdye723 has posted a video testing the signal loss due to the way you hold the iPhone 4. Earlier this week, Steve Jobs suggested to the people experiencing the signal loss, to either hold the device differently or buy a case:

Well after watching this video(and many other reports on the web), using any Bumper-like case will fix your signal problem. For now, Steve's solutions or waiting for the rumor of the 4.0.1 signal fix to come out is are the only way to go.

2. vortex46

vortex46 New Member

the bumper case is nice, but i don't like it because it doesn't protect the back surface!

3. Nickp

Nickp Member

Go to Best Buy. They carry the Griffin Reveal case. It is like the Apple bumper only with a clear back to protect the rear of the phone. I purchased 2 of them and really like the feel. Very easy to get on/off as well. They are $24.99 at BB but I'm certain you can find them cheaper on line.

4. insidmal

insidmal New Member

i was thinking about getting one of these, does the case stick out the front enough do you think to be ok without getting a front protector too or would you recommend a front cover? I want to get the privacy cover but it's not out yet, should I get one to hold me over?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010