What's new

Browser apps that have unique functions? Namely, auto-refresh.

boulderpictures

Reaction score
I have purchased a browser app that has some little functions, things like connecting to Tor when starting, requiring a fingerprint to access the browser, little things like that. What I am looking for is an app that can be set to refresh my page every few seconds, minutes, hours, and so forth. This would be very nice for me to have, it means I don't have to keep going back and forth on my iphone to refresh manually. Often times, just me bein idle a few minutes...I get logged out of some accounts for this very reason. Could anyone point me in the right direction if you know of one please.

The itunes app store is both a blessing and a curse. It's great to have a variety of apps, and it's equally "not great" because it takes me a very long time to find things!

What I am looking for is an app that can be set to refresh my page every few seconds, minutes, hours, and so forth. This would be very nice for me to have, it means I don't have to keep going back and forth on my iphone to refresh manually.

Seems like a fairly pointless feature, can't say I've come across anything similar.

If I tap the 3/4 circular arrow to the right at the end of the address/search bar it reloads, I don't have to go out and back in. You might try it - may be better than an app