What's new

A really interesting browser game!

bakertx

Reaction score
found a pretty good Chinese browser game – Business Tycoon Online the day before and I am glad to share it to all of you. Join in the discussion now if you have ever heard of, or played the game.
In the game, we can engage in one of the following four industries: entertaining industry, catering industry, sales industry and services industry. I always like those cute and little things and so happy to see that I can open a variety store. I open my lovely "Variety Store" which is well located.
Business Tycoon Online designers are very considerate. They arrange a smart and competent secretary for every player. Here I should admit that I made a mistake at the beginning. I just wonder what these beautiful creatures used for. Later, I found that she helped me a lot, such as preparing coffee, reading resumes and so on. It will be cool if I have a secretary in real world!
One more thing, there is a magic laboratory. It is said that the laboratory can make any props you desire. Combination shows dignity! Now, I want my shabby car covered with diamonds! Sound a little crazy?