What's new

Demolition Dash - New Game in the App-Store

Colt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i have found a very nice game called Demolition Dash.

It's a jump&run game with great graphics and a very fast gameplay. In the game you play a little monster called Zilla who is in on a rampage through eight of the world’s greatest cities.

This is a screenshot of the game:

Demolition-Dash-im-AppStore1.jpg

It's easy to play, because you only have to use 2 buttons. But that does not mean that it is easy - the running speed is high and that makes it quite difficult.

High scores can be immediately notified via Facebook and Twitter friends.
If you are tough enough you can even start with an online high score list in an international competition.

The game is available for iPhone 3GS or 4, iPod touch, iPad and iPad 2 in the App Store.

Have fun! :)

Colt

Yeah, I really like that game! And Zilla is soooo cute. Especially when he roars :) Anyone know if there are gonna be any further releases?

Hey guys,

this week, they released a new version of that game which includes some very cool enhancements. Amongst others, there are some new sounds and a lot of bugfixes. And, as I already mentioned, the speed was very challenging - perhaps a bit too much - so they slowed down the scrolling speed a little bit during the first few levels. Might be a good thing for beginners. ;)