What's new

bricked iphone need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

wordsayitagain

Reaction score
I have my iphone 3gs running off iOS 5.1.. i had it jailbroken with redsnow... i was on pandora listening to music and my phone shut off. so i tried plugging it in and booting it (tethered). but it didnt work. so i tried restoring it to factory settings. it showed up in itunes and let me restore it, but it stil wouldnt go past the apple logo, so i tried restoring it in recovery mode and dfumode but still not booting.

oh yeah its on straight talks network. so i guess it might be unlocked too.
i havent gotten any error codes or anything but it just wont go past te logo. i tried a custom ispw from snowbreeze but that doesnt seem to be working either.

Last edited:
Swimmer... unless you have something productive to post in assistance w/ the OP problem, DON'T POST!!

wordsayitagain said:
I have my iphone 3gs running off iOS 5.1.. i had it jailbroken with redsnow... i was on pandora listening to music and my phone shut off. so i tried plugging it in and booting it (tethered). but it didnt work. so i tried restoring it to factory settings. it showed up in itunes and let me restore it, but it stil wouldnt go past the apple logo, so i tried restoring it in recovery mode and dfumode but still not booting.

Try a different USB on your pc. That might let your correct it..try a search on here and there's bound to be someone on here soon to offer more assistance

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net