What's new

Bought battery on ebay.

Well I honestly don't know if I should by another battery or see if there is anything wrong with the screen. Do you know where I can buy a type of glue that i can add onto the screen digitizer connector that will hold the ribbon cable that will turns the screen on and off? The ribbon cable that slides into the digitizer connector is fine it is the digitizer connector itself that will not hold the ribbon cable in place to light up the LCD
The digitizer connector should not need any glue to hold the cable in place. If your cable will not stay in place, it was probably damaged when you first removed it to replace the battery. Also, if you glued the cable into the connector, you'd never get it out again and any further service on the iPhone would become very difficult or impossible.

The digitizer connector should not need any glue to hold the cable in place. If your cable will not stay in place, it was probably damaged when you first removed it to replace the battery. Also, if you glued the cable into the connector, you'd never get it out again and any further service on the iPhone would become very difficult or impossible.
Lmao did you not read in the end of my comment that I said it was a samsung galaxy device. I would never glue a iPhone battery ribbon cable to the port it connects to lol...if you look on a samsung tablet the screen digitizer which is on the motherboard is what I'm talking about and that is screwed up. It will not keep the cable in place, therefore not allowing me to see what's on the screen lol. Thanks for the link for the info on the parts etc.

I did hear of some type soldering glue that would fix my issue, I was just asking to see if you had more simple solution.

It seems as if this thread has changed subjects as this thread was originally about problems with an iPhone 6S Plus battery replacement. If you're now talking about a Samsung galaxy device it would have been better to start a new thread on that topic. You've already seen how having two topics in one thread can confuse things.

I’m getting a good ten hours from my battery. My experiences with batteries in SE and 6S Plus has been positive with both units. Depending on the program you’re using will have an effect. Just IMHO